100's of items to give as gifts, wear, carry, use, decorate your home and office, spoil your pets...
1. Choose a Love Matters™ design or
2. Use your art/photo/logo
3. Choose what you want us to print it on!
3. Shop online or call
Additional US Designers Featured
in the McDel Web Store
- Aprons & Uniforms
- Art Prints & Signs - gallery
- Auto & Yard
- Bags - Tote, backpacks & more
- Bumper Stickers
- Cutting Boards - bread boards, cheese boards
- Hoodies - PERSONALIZE!
- Jewelry ~ Keepsake Boxes
- Kitchen & Home Decor
- Kitchen & Home Soft Goods
- Magnets - galleries
- Mugs & Steins - ceramic, COLOR-CHANGING/MORPH, & stainless steel travel mugs; glass, ceramic & glass with pewter insets steins
- Note Cards
- Office Accessories
- Pocket Cards
- Prayer Journals
- Recipe Cards
- Shirts & Hoodies
- Study Journals
- Tote Bags
- & MORE STUFF!
2. Use Your PHOTOS, Designs to create Custom Photo Gifts, Gear & More
WHO CAN WE HELP YOU THANK, ENCOURAGE, or MOTIVATE?
All items printed in US - most in Grand Junction, CO. Many items made in USA.
1. Love Matters™ Motivational Gifts & Gear
(Can add text to personalize many designs)
Order Love Matters™ gifts online or call 970-208-3348
People prefer gifts over ads (imagine that!)
The average household in the US in 2018 owns 30 promotional items (products with a company's logo on them).**
And, on average, they keep the items for 8-16 months.
And after that, 55% give the item to someone else, while only 23% throw it away!
Wait 'til You Hear This...
Apparel is seen the most, with outerwear garnering 6100 impressions, hats and t-shirts making 3400 impressions each and polo shirts generating 2300 impressions!
Bags and drinkware also get noticed, with 3300 and 1400 impressions over the "lifetime of the product".**
On top of that, "Recall is highest for apparel items, as 85%" of worldwide consumers "remember the advertiser that gave them a shirt or hat." **
So, when they (and their friends and family who've also seen the item) need your product or services,
Who are they going to call?
**Source: 2019 Ad Impressions Study, ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)