100's of items to give as gifts, wear, carry, use, decorate your home and office, spoil your pets...
1. Choose a Love Matters™ design or
2. Use your art/photo/logo
3. Choose what you want us to print it on!
3. Shop online.
- Aprons & Uniforms
- Art Prints & Signs - gallery
- Auto & Yard
- Bags - Tote, backpacks & more
- Bumper Stickers
- Cutting Boards - bread boards, cheese boards
- Hoodies - PERSONALIZE!
- Jewelry ~ Keepsake Boxes
- Kitchen & Home Decor
- Kitchen & Home Soft Goods
- Magnets - galleries
- Mugs & Steins - ceramic, COLOR-CHANGING/MORPH, & stainless steel travel mugs; glass, ceramic & glass with pewter insets steins
- Note Cards
- Office Accessories
- Pocket Cards
- Prayer Journals
- Recipe Cards
- Shirts & Hoodies
- Study Journals
- Tote Bags
- & MORE STUFF!
2. Use Your PHOTOS, Designs to create Custom Photo Gifts, Gear & More
WHO CAN WE HELP YOU THANK, ENCOURAGE, or MOTIVATE?
All items printed in US - most in Grand Junction, CO. Many items made in USA.
1. Love Matters™ Motivational Gifts & Gear
(Can add text to personalize many designs)
View design catalog (pdf) or
View by gallery:
Order Love Matters™ gifts online or call 970-208-3348
Additional US Designers Featured
in the McDel Web Store
People prefer gifts over ads (imagine that!)
The average household in the US in 2018 owns 30 promotional items (products with a company's logo on them).**
And, on average, they keep the items for 8-16 months.
And after that, 55% give the item to someone else, while only 23% throw it away!
Wait 'til You Hear This...
Apparel is seen the most, with outerwear garnering 6100 impressions, hats and t-shirts making 3400 impressions each and polo shirts generating 2300 impressions!
Bags and drinkware also get noticed, with 3300 and 1400 impressions over the "lifetime of the product".**
On top of that, "Recall is highest for apparel items, as 85%" of worldwide consumers "remember the advertiser that gave them a shirt or hat." **
So, when they (and their friends and family who've also seen the item) need your product or services,
Who are they going to call?
**Source: 2019 Ad Impressions Study, ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)