Wholesale ~ B2B Accounts
- Order CUSTOM-Printed GIFTS & GEAR using YOUR logo, artwork, photos, website address etc.
- Get affordable custom-printed apparel for your team, staff, event participants, customers...
- Resell our products in your store
Choose by design or by item
- Raise funds for your organization with custom-printed QUALITY items that supporters will love!
Apply online for wholesale / B2B / non-profit pricing
Create an Account at the McDel Gifts & Gear and Love Matters™ Design & Gifts Web Store.
Steps to create Wholesale Account:
- In your account overview, click on the link "Upgrade to a Wholesale Account".
- Typically your request is reviewed and account upgraded within 1-2 business days. You will receive an email notifying you of the upgrade.
- Your login information will remain the same.
For immediate service, please call
When you are logged in, you will be able to see wholesale pricing on most items.
Payment options include purchase orders (must be pre-approved), US cash, money order, checks, credit and debit cards.
for a quote or to order your CUSTOM-PRINTED MERCH, Signage & Promo Items!
People prefer gifts "MERCH" over ads
Wait 'til You Hear This...
The average household in the US in 2018 owned 30 promotional items (products with a company's logo on them).**
And, on average, they keep the items for 8-16 months.
After that, 21% KEEP THEM, 55% give the item to someone else, while only 23% throw it away!
Apparel is seen the most, with outerwear garnering 6100 impressions, hats and t-shirts making 3400 impressions each and polo shirts generating 2300 impressions!
Bags and drinkware also get noticed, with 3300 and 1400 impressions over the "lifetime of the product".**
On top of that, "Recall is highest for apparel items, as 85%" of worldwide consumers "remember the advertiser that gave them a shirt or hat." **
Besides being kept, your gift/gear is being SEEN, and your company REMEMBERED...
So, when they (and their friends and family who've also seen the item) need your product or services,
Who are they going to call?
**Source: 2019 Ad Impressions Study, ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)